1. If you make a contribution, we collect your name, email, the amount and date of the donation. If you provide it, we also maintain your address and telephone number. If you register for an event online, we collect your email address, and if provided, your name, address and telephone number.
2. Your donation is processed via a safe, secure and private facility for making online credit card gifts.
3. The names of donors are kept in a secure database to send thank you and tax letters. Your email address is added to our email list. We email a monthly newsletter, as well as periodic event invitations. If you ever decide you do not want these updates, you can request to be removed from the list by replying to the email with the request to be removed, or by emailing the request to be removed to email@example.com.
4. Our servers may automatically recognize the following information: visitors’ IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet), Internet service provider, browser type, computer platform, referring website, date and time of access, and links clicked through. No personal information about you is revealed in this process. Our website may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for our marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
6. We do not sell, disclose or share any information or list with any outside organizations. No donation history is made available to any party outside The Pachamama Alliance. We provide information about major contributions to tax authorities as required by law.
7. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or want to review your personal information and request a correction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Except as may be expressly provided in this policy, no personal data of a visitor to the Pachamama Alliance website is collected.