Indigenous Wisdom for the Future of the Planet
Ceremonial leader, author, and Pachamama Alliance friend and advisor, Arkan Lushwala, focuses on teaching others practices that can restore balance to the planet in this four-chapter excerpt from his book, The Time of the Black Jaguar.
Download the excerpt and…
- Read about indigenous Animal Spirit folklore and how these stories reflect what is happening right now to humanity.
- Explore how we as a society have been lead to identify ourselves with our destructive side, and how ancient wisdom can give us a different perspective.
- Discover the concept of Tribal Economy—an economy rooted in the simple recognition of that which works in favor of living well and healthy—all together on this planet.
- Learn why Sages of many indigenous and other ancestral nations of the world say that we are now at the end of a very long cycle: the complete cycle of our present humanity—a time for renewal where the Spirit of Black Jaguar rules.
- Understand why developing the “sense of the common good” is extremely useful and necessary in this time of renewal.