Join us on June 23rd
On June 23rd at 12:00 PT, our Program Development manager, Ruel Walker, along with Vinit Allen and Renee Soule, will join the Spring of Sustainability Telesummit for a talk titled “Awakening the Dreamer.” This online talk will be 50 minutes long and include time for Q & A.
The Spring of Sustainability Telesummit is a 9-week Earth Day Celebration helping participants discover:
- How it is that the Earth is alive, and how that impacts who we are and our sense of purpose.
- The advice that indigenous elders have for us at this critical time.
- What humanity is evolving into as a planetary species.
- The “game-changing initiatives” that we should be focusing on now.
- How business can be part of the solution.
- How permaculture principles form the blueprint for a healthy world.
- What gives us cause for hope, given the daunting challenges of our time.
Learn more details about the Summit and register to join by clicking the link below!
Spring of Sustainability 2014
As a bonus, registrants will receive David Korten’s new essay, A New Story for a New Economy – To Find Our Human Place in a Living Universe, when they sign up.