Why are we here? What is the purpose of us – the human race? Beyond sustaining and protecting our families and the people and things we cherish, is there a larger mission calling to us now, one that can inspire, ennoble and unite us to take action together? One that can give new meaning to our lives and redefine us as a species?
Many of us are feeling within ourselves, a call to become something more. But what does that mean? And where do we begin?
In this talk, writer, film maker and activist, Neal Rogin explores these questions, and offers his surprising, enlightening and often humorous insights into how we can respond to the challenges of our unique moment in time. He promises that you will:
- Learn the difference between your vocation and your mission: between the things you do well, and what you do best.
- Expand your sense of possibility. You may even discover an unexpected and empowering new context for your life.
- Laugh and have fun. Join us!
- 6:00pm: Our venue, Peña Pachamama opens and begins serving delicious organic appetizers and entrees (no host)
- 7:00pm: We will start with a brief update and introduction to The Pachamama Alliance
- 7:30-9:00pm: Neal’s presentation
About Neal Rogin
Neal is an Emmy Award winning, Oscar nominated writer, film maker and social observer who serves as a founding board member of The Pachamama Alliance. He has become known to many as the “Voice of Pachamama” through his narration of the films he produces for the Alliance with his creative partner, Mary Chase and their production company, Transformedia.