Join us at the first ever PachaFolk Picnic Day – an outdoors spring event for the entire family. Bring a blanket and your picnic basket, hang out in the beautiful San Francisco Presidio among friends, and enjoy folk music from:
- Some Good Music, a duo comprised of Pachamama staff member Tatiana Tilley and fellow Bay Area artist Susan Giba.
- MacClain & Cole, an Acoustic Rock & Folk band from Oakland, CA.
Come prepared for competitive four square matches, face painting, and chair massages, plus drinks and exquisite food from Eleganza Catering, a local and upcoming caterer specialized in South American inspired cuisine.
We will also host a silent auction that includes a tea party for 10 people by PinkiesUp, a 7-week flamenco class for beginners from La Tania Baile Flamenco school, a private dinner with Pachamama Alliance co-founders Lynne Twist and Bill Twist, and much more!
- When: Saturday, March 30th from 1 – 4 PM.
- Where: Courtyard at The Pachamama Alliance Office in the San Francisco Presidio. Public transportation and driving directions.
- Suggested donation: $20 per adult and $10 for children 12 and under to support The Pachamama Alliance. Please RSVP here.
The PachaFolk Picnic Day is part of The Pachamama Spring Challenge. A staff led fundraiser comprised of five different projects in support of our utmost challenges:
- Permanently protect Ecuador’s Amazon from oil development with our Defend the Amazon campaign.
- Building a critical mass of individuals committed to equity and global prosperity through our Educational Programs.
Can’t be with us in person?
If you can’t attend the PachaFolk Picnic Day, please support these goals by making a special donation online before March 30th.
Want to become a sponsor?
You can! We will include your logo on our website and email newsletter, and display your signage at the picnic, in addition to public announcements from stage. Please inquire at email@example.com.
Don’t miss this unique and fun-filled day where the Pachamama Alliance community, and the SF Folk music community will come together!
***This picnic is led by Pachamama Alliance staff members as a fundraiser, so every single aspect of your participation will be a donation to the work of The Pachamama Alliance.***