Use Your Money as a Tool for Transformation
Taking a powerful stand for the future is available to you regardless of your circumstances – where you live, how much money you earn, how old you are, etc.
Money is a conduit for our intentions, whether those intentions are conscious or unconscious. Becoming a Global Citizen is a practice of investigating your intentions and beliefs, and then consciously imbuing your money with your intentions for a positive future before sending it out in the world.
Currently, Global Citizens give anywhere from $10 to $400 each month. What they all have in common is that they’ve chosen an amount that is significant to them. And the power of their collective intentions is shifting the world.
Play a Crucial Role in Creating a New Future
The Pachamama Alliance was founded in response to the Achuar people’s request for allies in the North who would work to “change the dream of the modern world,” and ensure a just, thriving, and sustainable future for all life.
Every person who makes an ongoing commitment as a Global Citizen is another ally for the Achuar and for life itself.
With the collective power of Global Citizens, we can invest in innovative longer-term projects that would otherwise be limited by the cost of short-term, one-time fundraising:
- Rights of Nature and other legal strategies that empower communities to maintain their wellbeing
- Ecotourism and alternative economic models that give indigenous communities options to preserve their way of life
- Transformational education that shifts the worldview holding us on an unsustainable path
Enjoy the Benefits of Community
As a Global Citizen, you will join a vibrant community on the leading edge of the actions and ideas shifting the way humanity relates to our future.
As an organization, our commitment to every Global Citizen is to keep you connected to your wider community of fellow visionaries and to the extraordinary results you make possible in the world in a number of ways:
- Email updates throughout the year with the latest from the Amazon and Pachamama communities around the world
- A mid-year update on our accomplishments, goals, and strategy directly from our founders
- Special events designed just for Global Citizens to connect with one another
At its heart, The Pachamama Alliance is an invitation to be in relationship, beginning with the Achuar people deep in the Amazon rainforest reaching out to people in the modern world.
When you become a Global Citizen, you are saying, “Yes!” to that invitation, and growing an unprecedented Alliance between indigenous and modern to create a new way forward for all.
How to Become a Global Citizen
Learn about how you can become a Global Citizen Monthly Donor today.
Get started today »