Last month, we launched the goal to have 1 million people participate in the Awakening the Dreamer Symposium in the U.S. by the end of 2014.
In support of this goal, the Awakening the Dreamer team will unveil some exciting new Symposium formats at the Pachamama Annual Luncheon on November 8. And our global community is rising to the challenge now – join them as they maximize the potential of existing tools and resources!
Face-to-Face is Fabulous
These new options, including a live webinar and a DVD, in no way take away from the power, impact and joy of a face-to-face Symposium.
The Awakening the Dreamer Program team continues to expand the opportunities to participate in person:
- A Symposium is now offered every two months in the Pachamama Alliance office, increasing to monthly starting in the new year.
- In preparation for this year’s Annual Luncheon, a “Super Symposium” will be offered Sunday, November 6th in San Francisco, California.
- The revitalization of the Training Leaders Program will also expand the number of Facilitator Trainings being offered which will increase the number of face-to-face Symposiums around the world.
One facilitator, Leo Sonneveld, has invited facilitators in the US, and world wide, to offer an Awakening the Dreamer Symposium on 11/11/11 as an act of solidarity and inspiration in spreading the Awakening the Dreamer message.
Pathways to Participate
Whether you have never been to a Symposium or even if you lead them, there are five existing pathways for you to spread the message now.
- If you have yet to participate in an Awakening the Dreamer Symposium, check the events calendar to find a face-to-face Symposium near you. And stay tuned for the release of these new formats in the next two months.
- If you have attended a Symposium and would like to be trained to lead or support the delivery of the Symposium, look for a training near you. If there is not one listed near you, you can get started by downloading the Symposium Presenter’s Kit. Or connect with a Community Coordinator near you.
- If you are a Symposium Facilitator and you would like to be a part of the Revitalization of the Training Leaders Program, email Ruel Walker. If you offer a Symposium on 11/11/11 please post it on the event map, take photos and share your stories with us.
- If you are already an Training Leader, consider offering a facilitator training near you soon.
- If you are an Community Coordinator, we invite you to rally your local community group and create what is next in light of the new formats and opportunities described above.
With your passionate participation and the support of new ways to experience the Awakening the Dreamer Symposium, we will reach one million participants by December 31st, 2014.