Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
- Primary Language: Swedish
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Community Coordinator
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
I am the local co-ordinator in Sweden together with my wife Maria-Conchita. We have known about Pachamama Alliance since 1997 and took the step to bring the work here in 2010, through our foundation Yemayá (The Co-Creative Initiative). Our life work is about bridging the world views of the "Condor" cultures (indigenous) and the "Eagle" cultures (modern world), and the symposium is one of the best tools we have seen for this work.
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in Stockholm on March 1, 2013
- I hosted a Symposium in Stockholm on November 24, 2012
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in Borgvik, Karlstad on October 12, 2012
- I hosted a Symposium in Mariefred on June 9, 2012
- I hosted a Symposium in Stockholm on May 19, 2012
- I hosted a Symposium in Stockholm on April 21, 2012
- I hosted a Symposium in Malmö on April 14, 2012
- I hosted a Symposium in Luleå on March 24, 2012
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in Tomelilla on February 17, 2012