Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
- Primary Language: Swedish
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Community Coordinator
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
I have known about Pachamama Alliance since the late 90s and got involved in 2010, when my husband Niklas brought the symposium to Sweden. Since then we have co-created the work here and co-lead around 30 symposiums. I became facilitator in March 2011. I have for many years been working out of my love for the Earth, for Pachamama, and my experience from indigenous cultures. It felt very natural to continue this engagement through the sympoisum.
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Symposium in Mariefred on November 10, 2012
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in on June 23, 2012
- I hosted a Symposium in Omega Institute on May 8, 2012
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in on March 26, 2011