Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
Mary Anne Cleary
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
- Primary Language: English
- Facilitator Since: 2005
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Symposium Presenter
- Symposium Host
- Symposium Producer
- Community Coordinator
- Facilitator Training Leader
I've been a Facilitator since 2005. I have delivered 5 events with a total of 58 attendees.
Because creating a just, sustainable world is so entrenched in me, I have organized, planned and presented numerous symposiums (not accounted for in the Events section), mostly in Massachusetts but also in Maine, Connecticut and Indiana. Additionally I am part of a team bringing communities together in New England around our vision with gatherings, symposiums, and trainings.
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
I became a facilitator after hearing about the Awakening the Dreamer Symposium in the summer of 2005 at a fundraiser in Boston for The Pachamama Alliance. The purpose of creating a sustainable, just and spiritual world for all critters, and working in communities to do so, says my interest succiently.
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Shutesbury on November 21, 2015
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in Clinton on March 27, 2015
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Shutesbury on November 1, 2014
- I hosted a Symposium in Clinton on October 26, 2014
- I hosted a Regional Rollout in Bolton and Clinton on March 17, 2012