Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
- Location: San Anselmo, California, United States
- Primary Language: English
- Facilitator Since: 2005
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Symposium Presenter
- Symposium Host
- Symposium Producer
- Community Coordinator
I've been a Facilitator since 2005. I have delivered 16 events with a total of 248 attendees.
My commitment in life is to a world that works for everyone (and all living things). It is a true joy in life to be committed to a purpose larger than myself!
I remodel houses for a living, with an emphasis on green building practices.
I have been involved as facilitator since 2005, and I also had the distinct privilege of working intensively with the Four Years. Go. initiative for nearly 2 years, much of that time as the Communications Director.
We live in exciting times, and truly have the opportunity to live the most meaningful lives that any generation has ever lived.
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
I was trained in 2006, and I am thrilled to be part of the the Imaginal Cells class. And the truth is - we are all imaginal cells. I came to the ATD looking for a way to participate in the work that needs to done to transform how we live on the planet, with a group that had a vision, or at least an intention to do whatever takes to take us all the way through the crises we face, and into the field where we can create a world that works for everybody. In the Pachamama Alliance, and the Awakening
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in San Anselmo on March 4, 2017
- I hosted a Symposium in San Rafael on December 5, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in Sausalito on August 29, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in Larkspur on April 29, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in San Rafael on November 22, 2014
- I hosted a Symposium in San Rafael on October 18, 2014
- I hosted a Symposium in Novato on August 9, 2014
- I hosted a Symposium in San Rafael on May 10, 2014
- I hosted a Symposium in San Rafael on January 26, 2014
- I hosted a Symposium in San Rafael on November 23, 2013
If I could change the world
I would shift the cultural perspective about the nature of life from the erroneous assumption of scarcity, to a vibrant awareness of and commitment to living life from a place of sufficiency.