Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
- Location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Primary Language: English
- Facilitator Since: 2016
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Symposium Presenter
- Symposium Host
- Symposium Producer
I've been a Facilitator since 2016. I have delivered 27 events with a total of 881 attendees.
It is an honor to present Awakening the Dreamer Symposiums.
Pachamama Alliance reflects my highest vision for humanity, and I look forward to connecting with you at this Symposium.
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
My academic background is in molecular biology, but I left scientific research after I came to believe that the biggest changes will come from new ways of seeing our role in the universe and of organzing ourselves in society rather than from technological advances.
Facilitating Awakening the Dreamer Symposiums gives me an opportunity to inspire others to think about our role as individuals in creating a sustainable, just, and fulfilling future.
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in San Francisco on October 12, 2017
- I hosted a Symposium in San Francisco on August 27, 2017
- I hosted a Symposium in San Francisco on July 15, 2017
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Martinez on May 20, 2017
- I hosted a Symposium in Monticello on March 31, 2017
- I hosted a Symposium in San Francisco on March 30, 2017
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Corte Madera on March 26, 2017
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in San Francisco on February 15, 2017
- I hosted a Symposium in Fairfield on December 3, 2016
- I hosted a Symposium in San Francisco on November 10, 2016
If I could change the world
I would bring forth economic and political systems that foster collaborative participation.
What I'm passionate about
As a biologist, I think about the role humanity plays in the evolutionary process. I know that we can only thrive as a species when we create the conditions for everyone to thrive as individuals, and that only then can we serve the web of life.