Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
- Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Primary Language: English
- Facilitator Since: 2009
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Community Coordinator
- Symposium Presenter
- Symposium Host
- Symposium Producer
I've been a Facilitator since 2009. I have delivered 7 events with a total of 10 attendees.
I was woking for Wells Fargo as a project manager feeling restless about things but not understanding why. I saw the symposium and realized that what I was feeling was Blessed Unrest. I quit my job at Wells Fargo just a few months after seeing the symposium and went to a Facilitator Training in Seattle and went back to Minnesota to organize a community in Minnesota.
That was 4 years ago. There is now a good group in Minnesota. I still live in Minnesota but am not as active with the community because my husband got laid off of work in October of 2013. We rock and ice climb and are making a lifestyle change. We are currently ice climbing and couchsurfing. We hope to spend the summer guiding in Alaska.
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
I first went to a symposium in Jan of 2010. I immediately wanted to be trained as a faciliator so I went to the next training which was in Seattle. I was so inspired by ATD that I decided to quit my job and volunteer ful time. I was the only facilitator in Minnepolis/St Paul until Nov 2010 when I organized a training in Minneapolis and we trained 20 new faciliators.
During this time my husband has living in LA. (Work) In May of 2011, I decided that it was time for me to join my husband in LA. I moved to LA and have been involved with the group here. At our latest training, I cooked vegan meals for all 25 participants and found a new passion and role for myself as an ATD faciliator.
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Symposium in Minneapolis on September 20, 2015
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Los Angeles on July 28, 2013
- I hosted a Symposium in Los Angeles on April 22, 2013
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in West Carson on April 7, 2013
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Los Angeles on March 10, 2013
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Los Angeles on February 17, 2013
- I hosted a Symposium in El Segundo, CA 90245 on May 12, 2012
If I could change the world
I am interested in trying to understand and change the economy. I think that that is what is going to change the world. But in the meantime, we also need to wake up to our own spiritual onenes.