Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
- Location: Rochester, New York, United States
- Primary Language: English
- Facilitator Since: 2012
- Website: Personal website
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Community Coordinator
- Symposium Presenter
- Symposium Host
- Symposium Producer
- Media Generator
I've been a Facilitator since 2012. I have delivered 51 events with a total of 842 attendees.
I am a contemplative activist whose adult life work has been healing hearts (as a parent, counselor and spiritual director). The Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream Symposium opened my heart to broaden my circle of care to include all life - so I now see my work as a healer not only of hearts but also of the world! I have a passion to share the vision of a sustainable, just and fulfilling world to leave to my 6 children and 11 grandchildren! I went on the Pachamama Alliance Journey into the Amazon in the fall of 2012 and my heart was transformed in ways beyond descriptoin. I"m grateful and excited to share this adventure with other dreamers who are committed to creating our new world!
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
I am so grateful to those who offered the transformilng gift of the Symposium to me, so I want to pass it on!!! Every time I see the videos of the Symposium I am again moved and empowered to make a difference and help awaken all humanity!
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Rochester on September 17, 2017
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Rochester on June 17, 2017
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Fairport on February 9, 2017
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Rochester on January 20, 2017
- I hosted a Symposium in Rochester on September 15, 2016
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Rochester on July 13, 2016
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in Rochester on May 22, 2016
- I hosted a Symposium in Rochester on October 24, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in Rochester on April 19, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in Rochester on January 11, 2015
If I could change the world
If I could change one thing in the world I would open all eyes and hearts to see the beauty in each person - even those whom we judge or who are different from us, in viewpoint, lifestyle, culture, etc. I believe that Love is the greatest healer in the world, so our worldview of judgment feeds our illusion of separation, and only Love and compassion can lead us to the world we envision! But it's hard inner work to live from that place of compassion and acceptance of all!