Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
- Location: Marblehead, Massachusetts, United States
- Primary Language: English
- Facilitator Since: 2011
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Symposium Presenter
- Symposium Host
- Symposium Producer
I've been a Facilitator since 2011. I have delivered 52 events with a total of 3625 attendees.
In the past several years I have accomplished part of my goal to take the ATD to China. We now have a headquarters in Solar Valley, Shandong, China. We are being sponsored by an amazingly far-sighted man, Huang Ming, who had the vision of creating a Solar Valley and did so. I am so honored to be a part of his team and vision.
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
My interest in becoming an ATD facilitator over 2 years ago was to bring the ATD message to China. It has been a bumpy road, but I am beginning to see ways to bring it in especially after the Leadership Huddle where we were encouraged to put together symposiums that met particular needs. Things are opening up on the China front as they are facing the horror of polution in their country. I am also an active participant in local ATDs and love being a part of the...
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Symposium in Lynn on September 17, 2017
- I hosted a Symposium in Qingdao on April 2, 2017
- I hosted a Symposium in on June 24, 2016
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in Chengdu on June 4, 2016
- I hosted a Symposium in ???? on June 1, 2016
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in on January 16, 2016
- I hosted a Symposium in on December 5, 2015
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in on December 5, 2015
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in Qingdao on November 28, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in Qingdao on November 27, 2015
Experiences I'm proud of
The one thing I am proud of is being persistant in bringing the ATD to China. When I made the effort to go to Shenzhren with Merrin Pierce to meet DC Cordova, we were given the opportunity to present the ATD to 600 people at Solar Valley, China. This has opened many doors for us.