Facilitate Pachamama Workshops
We believe transforming the world is a person-to-person effort, and that once you are awakened to what's possible for the human family, you have an opportunity to awaken others by sharing what you've learned.
Create Opportunities for Awakening
Recognizing the interconnectedness of the environmental, social, and spiritual crises we're facing can leave you wondering what response makes sense now. Becoming a Facilitator of Pachamama workshops is your opportunity to use proven tools to awaken others and ignite conscious transformation in your community.
Simply register as a prospective Facilitator and we'll get you started.
Already a trained Facilitator? Log in | Register Now
Facilitators See What's Possible for Humanity
Many Facilitators share the sense that the Awakening the Dreamer Symposium articulates feelings, thoughts, and values they've had for many years. Training to become a Facilitator - whether in person or online - is a natural next step to bring what's been inside of them all along out into the world.
Facilitators leverage the Symposium and other Pachamama workshops as tools to:
- Engage others with the challenges and opportunities of our time.
- Connect the dots between environmental sustainability, social justice, and spiritual fulfillment.
- Ignite positive change in their communities.
A Growing Global Community of Thousands
There are now over 3,650 Facilitators across 69 countries delivering Symposiums and other Pachamama workshops. Our network of Facilitators is extremely diverse and everyone offers something unique. You do not need a background in presentation or facilitation - you just need an openness to learn and the will to make a significant positive impact.
Benefits of Becoming a Facilitator
The benefits of being a Facilitator range widely, from the deeply personal to the very practical:
- Playing an active part in the healing of our world
- Waking people up to the reality we've created and how we can turn it all around
- Living your commitment to a more sustainable, just, and fulfilling world
- Joining a "tribe" of other Facilitators who are igniting change across the globe
- Improving your presentation and facilitation skills
The Pachamama Alliance team also provides a number of resources just for Facilitators:
- Online resources including free downloads, a custom-built online event management system, and a Facilitator-only social network
- Ongoing support and training from The Pachamama Alliance Educational Program team
- Exclusive online and in-person Facilitator events throughout the year
- A quarterly online newsletter with news, tips, and announcements for Facilitators
What I love about being involved in offering the Symposium, is the great conversations it generates with a whole range of people. As a result of my involvement in the Symposium my life has transformed at all levels. Personally I feel more connected and grounded and present to the gift of life than I have ever been."
- Jane Monk, Melbourne, Australia
For a long time I have been aware of the need for a worldwide cultural change in thought and priorities; the videos I had the privilege to watch [in the Symposium] showed exactly what I had already been seeing and made all the sense in the world."
- Maria del Corral, Bogota, Colombia
At a time when I felt only despair about the conditions I saw in the world, the Symposium provided me with a new way of seeing things, with hope and with inspiration. It neatly organized all the things I cared about most into three easily manageable categories, and gave me a framework and language for communicating my concerns and for understanding what I could do to make a difference."
- Holly Hartman, Philadelphia USA
The approach is manageable and doesn't require 'competitive' knowledge! There is a realistic approach and expectation, and its affirming of my own views."
- Elaine Winchester, Wellington, New Zealand
Over the course of my life I have seen my passion for social justice, health, environment and spirituality as separate. The Symposium brought each these together and I was able to integrate them and begin to understand why each of those has been so essential in my life."
- Alyssa Brown, Burlington, Vermont USA