Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
- Location: Findhorn, United Kingdom
- Primary Language: English
- Facilitator Since: 2007
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Symposium Presenter
- Community Coordinator
- Facilitator Training Leader
I've been a Facilitator since 2007. I have delivered 9 events with a total of 132 attendees.
I have always been passionate about nature and protecting its rights, and its beauty. I have worked for environmental protection agencies, and helped raise awareness around aboriginal issues. I now live in an ecovillage teaching ways of living more gently on the earth, how to create community, and how we can communicate with the other species we share our beautiful planet with.
I have been leading Symposiums since February 2007 and was the primary contact person in NSW, Australia from 2008 to 2010 and on the board of Be The Change Australia from 2008 to 2014. I have been a Facilitator Training Leader since Feb 2010 and have led trainings in Australia and the UK.
I currently live in Findhorn, Scotland and am on the board of Be the Change Initiative in the UK. I continue to lead Symposiums and Facilitator Trainings in the UK.
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
When I first heard about the Symposium I just knew I had to get involved! The purpose spoke to me then - now Pachamama speaks through me!
I just love holding that space in which transformation takes place - as people recognise (remember?!) their profound interconnectedness with everything and everyone, and I see the shift as they begin to see themselves as empowered game changers.
I love this work!
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in on November 2, 2015
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in on June 4, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in Findhorn on February 18, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in Findhorn on February 12, 2014
- I hosted a Symposium in Rosemarkie on September 22, 2013
- I hosted a Symposium in on February 13, 2013
- I hosted a Symposium in on January 20, 2013
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in on April 22, 2012
- I hosted a Facilitator Training in Forres on April 19, 2012
If I could change the world
If I could change one thing in the world it would be for everyone to wake up in the morning and suddenly remember how much they LOVE nature and the natural world. When their hearts are filled to bursting with the sense of happiness that comes from spending time with a tree, an animal, a lake, a bird, they will want to protect it with all their might. Then everyone's priority will be to stop using the planet as a resource and start cherishing it instead.