Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Symposium Presenter
- Symposium Host
- Symposium Producer
- Community Coordinator
I've been a Facilitator since 2014. I have delivered 14 events with a total of 313 attendees.
Roger focuses on expanding the reach and impact of the Up to Us program; in conjunction with the Outreach Director, he is also responsible for developing and managing partnerships.
“As my journey broadens, I realize more and more that we are all connected. To me, nothing is more inspiring than the awareness of this connection. It drives me to live awake, which can in turn inspire others. I volunteered at a Pachamama Alliance luncheon and I couldn’t see myself working anywhere else. I am so happy to be part of The Pachamama Alliance, inspired and motivated to contribute in any way I can.”
Roger’s previous activities include his work as a scenic director for some of the world’s leading music festivals. He conceptualized, designed and constructed outdoor stages and special events all across Europe. He studied architecture and photography and started his career as a video jockey. In 2013 Roger moved from The Netherlands to the US and started re-aligning his career with his values.
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Symposium in Montesano on September 17, 2016
- I hosted a Symposium in San Francisco on August 31, 2016
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in San Francisco on July 9, 2016
- I hosted a Symposium in San Francisco on November 19, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in San Francisco on November 18, 2015
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in San Rafael on May 17, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in Kalamazoo on March 18, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in San Francisco on January 17, 2015
- I hosted a Local Community Group Event in on December 7, 2014
- I hosted a Symposium in New York on December 6, 2014