Facilitators are members of the Pachamama Alliance community who step into leadership by hosting Symposiums and spreading the message of Up to Us.
As a Facilitator, I am Committed to
- Symposium Presenter
- Symposium Host
- Community Coordinator
I've been a Facilitator since 2008. I have delivered 5 events with a total of 785 attendees.
I love re-connecting people to nature.
Why I'm a Pachamama Alliance Facilitator
I love the messages in ATD and the opportunity to learn new perspectives from participants.
Events I've hosted as a facilitator:
- I hosted a Symposium in on May 17, 2016
- I hosted a Symposium in on May 3, 2016
- I hosted a Symposium in on November 16, 2015
- I hosted a Symposium in Dezhou on May 25, 2013
- I hosted a Symposium in on February 26, 2009
If I could change the world
Have people realise that financial wealth is not a good measure of success if that wealth comes at the cost of destorying our planet and not respecting other people.
What I'm passionate about
Reconnecting people with nature.