Our Affiliate Partners

We're thankful for the committed support of our affiliate partners, who support us through community outreach efforts and donating a percentage of their proceeds.

Opportunities for Your Company

Co-branded marketing partnerships provide opportunities for your company, employees and consumers to get involved in a worthy cause, such as ours. These type of partnerships are mutually beneficial.


1% For The Planet

onepercentfortheplanet.org

1% for the Planet inspires members of the business community to contribute 1% of sales to environmental groups around the world.


Amazon Smile

AMAZON SMILE

smile.amazon.com

AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Pachamama Alliance every time you shop, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Pachamama Alliance as your selected charitable organization.


Yarok

yarokhair.com

Yarok means “Green” in Hebrew and was founded by Isreali hair stylist, Mordechai Alvow. “We are committed to making a difference for the planet one head at time by providing the most nourishing, Eco-friendly and effective hair and scalp care products”, says Alvow. Yarok products deliver results without having a negative impact on the environment. Yarok is dedicated to environmentally responsible and naturally derived products that do not compromise on performance.

It only makes sense for Yarok to partner with Pachamama Alliance. Pachamama Alliance’s dedication to creating evironmentally sustainable planet mirrors that of what Yarok is creating with everyday business practice. Yarok uses only safe, sustainable, botanical ingredients that are responsibly harvested and is committed to educating individuals about healthy, Eco-friendly practices, one head at time.


Good Green Moving

goodgreenmoving.com

Good Green Moving is a Residential and Commercial Moving Company focused on minimizing our carbon footprint and consumption of natural resources within the transportation industry. Since Good Green Moving was created in October 2012, they have assisted in every Pachamama Alliance Luncheon along with donating over $50,000 worth of their services to non-profits and minimized their carbon footprint by 80%. Good Green Moving looks forward to Moving You To A Better Future!


School of Movement Medicine

schoolofmovementmedicine.com

The School of Movement Medicine was established in 2007 by Susannah and Ya’Acov Darling Khan who are the Founders and Directors of Movement Medicine. Based in the UK, the school offers classes, workshops, intensives, apprenticeships and professional training in Movement Medicine and offers events in many countries: mostly in Europe, but also in South Africa and Japan. Ya'Acov and Susannah co-lead Pachamama Alliance journeys.


Tree Sisters

Tree Sisters

treesisters.org

TreeSisters envisions a world in which it is normal for everyone to protect and restore our planet. The organization’s purpose is to elicit collective responsibility for planetary restoration at the grass roots level, with a focus on women and tropical reforestation. We are growing a global network of women who donate monthly to fund the acceleration of tropical reforestation as an expression of collective planetary care. We channel 80% of member donations to exemplary existing reforestation organisations in the tropics with whom we partner to restore ecosystems. The remaining 20% funds our behavior change and consciousness shift work with women to reinstate feminine leadership, and normalise collective ownership of planetary restoration.